Assistant Team Manager: Adoption Team
My client in Berkshire is looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join their Adoption Service on a locum basis.
This is a great opportunity for a ATM looking for a rewarding role that offers a great hourly rate.
Experience Needed: 2 - 3 years management experience within Adoption and Fostering teams preferably within a Local Authority.
Must be able to show positive leadership and manage a team.
Location: South East England/Berkshire
Hourly Rate: 37 - 38
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium