Programme Manager - COINS
Our client requires the support of an interim Programme Manager, to assist with process improvement following a COINS implementation.
This will be a 3 - 4 month assignment with an organisation that has had fluctuating adoption rates and as such needs someone to build on the basics that are in place.
You will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and drive the programme forward as well as experience with COINS - or at least the construction or housing industry and ERP process improvement within it.
If you are available to start by the beginning of November and have the above experience, please send your CV for consideration.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim Marketing Analyst
- Solutions Architect
- Executive Assistant
- Rewards and Benefits Consultant/ Specialist
- Benefits and Pension Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Payroll and Benefits Manager - leading retailer
- Medical Field Sales Consultant, £25,000 base + Car + Bonus
- Business Change Manager
- Project Manager - Winter Resilience
- Interim Project Manager
- Field Sales Consultant £25,000 base, Car, Phone & Bonus
- Interim Health and Safety Manager
- Interim Head of Trade Planning
- Project Manager - Credit Cards
- Business Analyst
- Contracts Manager - Mental Health
- HR Recruitment consultant
- Search Consultant
- Internal Recruiter