Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
Job Title: Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000
Site/Office Location: Kent
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large international consultancy in their drive for superstar analytical graduates.
The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
This role is very diverse and will offer a breadth of opportunity for personal development.
Responsibilities will include:
* The validation of electricity and gas supplier contracts, ensuring that they are input onto the database accurately and confirming that the rates are correct across the board
* To certify that failed invoices are disputed and resolved in a prompt timeframe
* Validating invoice reports that are prepared for clients, abiding to client services level agreements
* Producing a variety of reports, including cost and consumption reports
* Logging client information frequently and ensuring that details are updated, then communicating any major changes with the rest of the company
* Communicating promptly, regularly and clearly with designated clients in a professional manner, both on the telephone and via email, leaving them confident that their account is managed effectively
* Deal with client complaints as quickly as possible, bringing a satisfactory conclusion promptly
* Developing a strong understanding of wider service offerings to ensure maximum service delivery on accounts
* Meeting deadlines set with clients and making continuous improvement on client satisfaction
* Frequent communication with energy suppliers to be certain that invoices and credits are received electronically
You will have a strong analytically focused academic background, for example Mathematics, Accounting or Energy Markets.
You will be well versed in operating with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Optima experience would be beneficial but is not an essential requirement but you must be confident in using databases on a day-to-day basis.
Strong analytical skills are a must-have in order to absorb complex information in relation to energy tariffs, the energy sector and legislation that affects the business and clients that you work with.
Alongside this, you will have strong administrative skills and a keen eye for detail.
You will be managing very high volumes of information and you will need to use these skills to identify errors and ensure the client maintains an excellent level of service.
You will therefore, have some knowledge of the energy industry and invoicing.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors.
If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 18000-22000 Per Annum Flexible, depending on experience
- Location: Kent
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: The Green Recruitment Company
- Contact: Andrew Green
- Tel: 0203 640 2130
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GRAD5
- Posted: 2016-10-05 17:30:58 -
- View all Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
More Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
- Business Development Manager - DSR
- VP Investor Relations / Sales : Infrastructure Investments
- Head of Business Development
- Project Support Officer
- Corporate Finance - Paralegal - Renewable Investment Fund
- Finance Manager : Smart Energy
- Business Development Manager
- Heat Pump Engineer (Senior Specialist)
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
- Energy Solutions - Strategic Account Manager
- Senior Associate : Deal Execution : Renewable Energy
- Senior Portfolio Manager : Renewable Energy (Multi Tech)
- Senior AD Asset Manager
- Dual Fuel Meter Installer
- LED | Lighting Sales Manager
- Financial Controller : Renewable Energy
- Associate VP Risk Management : Infrastructure
- Financing & Capital Market Manager : Industrials
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Business Development Manager