HCL Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced General Radiographer for an ongoing locum role based in the north east to start ASAP. The hospital is located south of Newcastle, and is looking to hire a locum on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years post qualification experience within an NHS or private setting.
You will need to be able to rotate throughout the x ray department within theatres, A & E, plain film etc.
This is a full time role working Mon-Fri covering 37.5 hours per week with the contract lasting a minimum duration of 3 months.
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 0208 418 3020 ext.
HCL are one of the UK's leading medical recruitment agencies and we are preferred supplier to many NHS trusts around the UK.
* First access to the most desirable locum opportunities
* Highly competitive payrates
* FREE compliance and training days held at venues across the UK
* Dedicated recruitment consultants offering a one to one service
* Daily payroll
* Referral bonuses
Telephone: 0208 418 3020 ext 1605
Email: email@example.com 
- Start: asap
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Â£22 to Â£23 Per: hour
- Location: County Durham,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL plc
- Contact: Sophie Antony
- Tel: 08450 639 639
- Fax: 08450 063 708
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DUR940
- Posted: 2016-10-05 17:34:03 -
- View all Jobs from HCL plc
More Jobs from HCL plc
- Band 6 Occupational therapist, Greater Manchester
- Band 6 Physiotherapist, Northern Ireland
- Medical Lab Assistant Band 3 (Blood Sciences)
- Microbiology BMS required for SW London
- Anatomical Pathology Technician Band 4 or 5
- Endoscopy Technician. North London. Full-Time
- Orthopaedic Practitioner. Part-time Shifts. Kent
- Perm Physiotherapist (Neuro-Rehabilitation)
- Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapist)
- General Radiographer
- Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist, South London
- Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist, North East London
- Orthopaedic Practitioner, Epsom, Full-time
- Urgent Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 5 Aseptic Technician
- Permanent Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- Mental Health Pharmacist - 3 days a week
- Band 7 Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist
- Oncology Physiotherapist