Biology KS3-5- Outstanding Ofsted!
I am currently working with a Secondary School, based in Berkshire who are seeking a Teacher of Biology.
If you are an experienced Teacher of Biology looking to work in an outstanding school in a great location, then the school will be looking to speak with you.
The position will be based on a contract that ends at the end of the academic year.
It is noted in the School's 'Outstanding' Ofsted report that the pupil behaviour within the school is excellent.
This will allow you to teach effectively, therefore bringing the full potential out of your pupils whilst not having to worry about classroom management.
With the school being located just a 10-15 minute walk from the main Train Station and other great road links, you will be able have a stress free commute to work on a daily basis.
The school is looking for someone who has:
- DBS check
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible!
For a confidential discussion for further information please call Reece Smith on 02079402749, or send me an email at email@example.com.
If you know anybody that may be interested in other teaching positions, please do not hesitate to put them in contact with me as I can discuss with them the roles that I am currently recruiting for.
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for Berkshire, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Form F Assessors required in East Midlands
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Fostering Team Manager - South East - Innovative LA
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Supervising Social Worker - Small "GOOD" IFA- West Midlands
- BU Marketing Manager - Highly Specialised Products
- Final Rare AMHP opportunity - A stepping stone to your future
- QSW - Rare Locum AMHP opportunity - Competitive rate
- QSW - Final few opportunities - All Frontline Teams - IV now
- QSW - Every frontline opportunity - Competitive salary - IV now
- Sales Enthusiasts–International Recruitment Career
- Assistant Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Junior Recruiter -Do you want something different?
- Supervising Social Worker-Therapeutically Led Care -North East
- Deputy Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Deputy Manager – London – Small Service
- Trainee Recruiter - Dutch or German - Prague
- Technical Advisor – AgroChemical Products
- Maths Teacher – North London – Easter start
- Junior Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals