Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 4
Position: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer x4
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum plus company benefits
My prestigious client based in West Yorkshire are a large global organisation and due to a restructure in the maintenance department they are currently looking to recruit four Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers on a permanent basis.
Duties to include; preventative maintenance on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the plant; involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines; overhaul and repair of machines and equipment.
Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
Ensure that maintenance schedule and calibrations are completed on time and in full as per the site requirements.
- Design, Promote and Carry out Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications
- Overhaul and upkeep and repair of all plant machines including;
- PLC controlled equipment
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- CNC machines
- Electrical Installation
- Work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits
- Fault Finding, testing, and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings,fixtures and parts
- Where a detailed specification is not provided determine the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost effective solution to remedy the defect.
- Work with and Coordinate Contractors
- Effective Communication - keeping Management and relevant parties aware and seeking advice and assistance when required.
- Maintaining and managing machine documentation and daily reports.
Qualifications and skills:
- A recognised electrical qualification and an approved mechanical apprenticeship or engineering qualification.
- Experience of working on industrial machinery, Lathes, Milling Machines, Machining Centres both manual & C.N.C.
Preferred: 17th Edition
- Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering apprenticeship
To apply for this role, please contact Riz Haider at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645 269 or send your cv
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
- Health & Safety Assistant - Manufacturing
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Site Services Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)