Sheltered Housing Officer - Preston
Sheltered Housing Officer, Preston.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit for a Sheltered Housing Officer for a client based in Preston.
For this role, Candidates will need to show experience of Housing Management Allocations/Lettings, Health & Safety, IT Skills, hold good communication skills and knowledge have a thorough of the local area.
The scheme is supported living setup for older people 55+.
The role will require a full UK driving licence with access to a car as you will be required to work across 4 schemes.
A DBS is an essential requirement for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to evidence and show experience and knowledge of the relevant housing management duties, lettings and tenancies, ideally have a sheltered housing management background.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland