Sheltered Housing Officer - Preston
Sheltered Housing Officer, Preston.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit for a Sheltered Housing Officer for a client based in Preston.
For this role, Candidates will need to show experience of Housing Management Allocations/Lettings, Health & Safety, IT Skills, hold good communication skills and knowledge have a thorough of the local area.
The scheme is supported living setup for older people 55+.
The role will require a full UK driving licence with access to a car as you will be required to work across 4 schemes.
A DBS is an essential requirement for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to evidence and show experience and knowledge of the relevant housing management duties, lettings and tenancies, ideally have a sheltered housing management background.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital