Senior Business Analyst - SC cleared - ASAP
A well known public sector body which works on the frontline of British national security is looking for a senior business analyst to work at their site in London and to travel to other sites around the country.
Because of the other departments that they work with within government they require the candidate to be SC cleared, obtaining this level of clearance will allow you to get access to other high profile positions in the future.
- Work all across the country giving you access to stakeholders from many different backgrounds allowing you to find work easier after you've finished.
- Start ASAP, they need this requirement filled as soon as possible, so the hiring process will be quick and you could be in a job and earning money by the end of the month.
- The department that is involved covers a lot of current affairs within the country and your work can potentially leave a huge impact on many peoples lives and make your own name known within the industry to get you onto better work in the future.
- Qualified IT Business analyst with at least 5 years in the industry.
- SC cleared or willing to obtain that level of clearance
- A clean driving license
- Experience of working in the public sector is desirable
If you are interested contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide