KAM Oncology_ improve your Market !
Our client is an innovative biotechnology company at the forefront of novel therapies in the treatment breast cancer.
the company is currently setting up sales teams across Franceto pursue its market launches worldwide.
In order to kick start its commercial operations in France, our client has created several Key Account Manager positions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, France, the Key Account Managers will play a key role in launching the sales activities by working with big hospital groups and specialists and by establishing the company as a leading partner among various stakeholders in the domain of rare diseases.
Key responsibilities :
§ Identify key accounts and priority clients and implement innovative action plans in accordance with the national sales strategy.
§ Ensure product promotion, follow up and analyze sales performance and market growth of competitors both at the local and regional level.
§ Be responsible for planning and follow-up of the regional budget.
§ Develop long-lasting relationships with Specialists and Hospital KOLs.
§ Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Committee.
§ Collaborate closely with other team members (sharing best practices, etc.)
§ Become a product and rare diseases area expert and also contribute actively towards competitive intelligence.
You have at least 4 years' sales experience in Oncology across the South of France area.
You have excellent sales acumen and communication skills to interpret and present complex scientific and medical topics to diverse population groups.
You are dynamic and pragmatic.
You have prior experience working on launches and in a start-up environment.
You are a team player, and you are driven by a true desire to join and work towards the success of this exciting entrepreneurial project.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Programmer - Heidenhain
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Programme manager – Long term contract
- Technical Sales Coatings
- Y1 / Y3 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Science Teacher - Excellent CPD Opportunities
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher - Lovely Community School
- CHARGÉ SERVICE CLIENT-PROGRESSION PROFESSIONELLE
- English Teacher - Lovely Community School
- Validation Consultant - Pharmaceutical Opportunity
- English Teacher - Excellent Progression
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- EYFS Teacher Vacancies, Large Academy Trust!
- EXCLUSIF - QA Software - Equipe Internationale - Groupe Leader
- Biology Teacher - Immediate January Start - Great Support
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Clinical Trial Manager – Growing Team – Zeist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD