Fantastic trust in Hong Kong looking for Primary Specialists.
I am currently working with a fantastic trust of schools in Hong Kong who are looking for KS1 and KS2 teachers for August 2017.
There are 20 schools in this trust, consisting of SEN Schools, Primary and All-through schools as well.
This particular trust offers fantastic CPD for all staff in every school which allow you to consistently develop throughout your career.
Having spoken to a few staff members across different schools what I have gathered is that there is a very warm and community feeling between all the schools and staff across the schools.
This supportive environment will certainly enhance your stay in Hong Kong and will definitely help you ease into a new environment.
Important requirements and details of the role:
- 1-3 years experience minimum in the Primary sector
- Salary: 30-55k HKD per month
- 2 year contract - renewable
- Cash allowance
- Huge benefits package - including 20% gratuity at the end of the contract
If you are looking for an opportunity to work and live in an exciting country, please get in touch with via email email@example.com or you can call me on 0207 940 2749.
What I offer: As a former educator, I understand the education sector completely.
I specialise in both Educational Psychology throughout the UK and Education recruitment in East Sussex and Brighton.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right' organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium