Practice Nurse (Lead) (PN)
Practice Nurse, Nottinghamshire : Flexible and Excellent Salary
Part time or full time : flexible/negotiable (can offer less for the correct candidate)
6 weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Chase Medical is recruiting for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a busy and thriving Group Practice in a desirable location within Nottinghamshire.
The centre requires a dedicated and experienced Practice Nurse who is looking to take the step into a Lead Practice Nurse role.
The vacancy is suited to a friendly, approachable and genuinely dedicated Nurse looking to make their mark on an already renowned Surgery in the area, taking on the mentorship of junior staff.
The centre is offering the below:
* NHS Pension (optional) and inclusion to Group Indemnity
* 6 Weeks Annual Leave + Band Holiday
* Working hours flexible around YOU!
* Excellent (and negotiable) Salary
* CPD Prospects : training and progression is part of this excellent package
* On-site Parking
* NMC Registration
* Experience with Chronic Disease Management
* Positive and motivated attitude
* Dedication to Nursing with a progressive attitude
We are a specialist primary care agency that works WITH our candidates (and Clients) to ensure the very best fit when it comes to their permanent placements.
We are dedicated to our staff and truly listen to what they want.
Helping you find the perfect role for you is what we're here for and what our strong reputation is built on.
We also offer our Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners flexible Locum work in their locality, paying our Practice Nurses between £25 and £42 per hour (including holiday pay).
Then call Sarah at Head office on 0114 275 7421 or email your CV to her at email@example.com
Job Reference: SC-LPN-NOTT
- Start: Flexible
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 31000-42000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Sarah
- Tel: 01142757421
- Fax: 01142180995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-LPN-NOTT
- Posted: 2016-10-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London
- Practice Nurse : Locum Shifts in Manchester
- Practice Nurse Shifts Available in Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Shifts in High Wycombe
- Well Woman Practice Nurse - near Epsom, Kingston KT21
- Nurse Practitioner : Wakefield
- Nurse Practitioner, Worcester
- Practice Nurse : Liverpool
- Nurse Practitioner, Staines
- Practice Nurse : Bristol