Japan Travel Specialist - Bristol
Are you a Japan specialist? Do you have experience of having worked/lived in Japan? Would you like to use your passion for Japan to make a new career for yourself.
This position offers the opportunity to work for a dynamic travel company in Bristol! This is a specialist travel sales position and you will need experience of working in the travel industry alongside your Japan knowledge.
You will be responsible for designing and selling Japan holiday packages and for ensuring our customers have the best possible Japan holiday experience.
You will be working alongside fellow hard-working consultants and be part of a welcoming team that is expanding in Bristol and in their overseas offices.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and offers an excellent base salary plus bonuses and company benefits.
, Designing, creating and selling individually tailored packages and small group tours of Japan
, Responding to customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
, Working to achieve specific sales targets, both individually and as a team
, Selling to both direct customers and travel agents
, Researching, developing and improving our huge range of products and services
, Promoting our products and services, both to direct customers and travel agents
, Preparing and sending out brochures, travel documents and tickets
, General office duties and other admin duties that may arise from time to time
, You will be responsible for continually improving your product knowledge.
, Excellent knowledge of Japan
, Japan travel experience
, Travel sales experience
, Experience of living and working in Japan (or significant time spent in Japan)
, Ideally Intermediate Japanese language skills
, Experience of travelling in Indochina
, Excellent customer service skills
, Competent IT Skills
, Attention to detail - You must be able to accurately perform detail orientated tasks
, Full training is provided both in-house and externally.
, Ideally degree qualified
Base salary of £19-20k plus unlimited bonus scheme with potential OTE in the region of £3-4k.You will also be offered excellent holiday allowance and pension contribution.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776.
- Rate: £19000 - £21000 per annum + Excellent OTE and company benefi
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0121 450 9776
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-05 18:00:59 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Assistant Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)