Permanent Stable Safeguarding Team Manager
I'm working on an unmissable job opportunity that gives you security, competitive income and supportive management! I'm looking for a Team Manager to lead, on a permanent basis a Safeguarding for a Local Authority in the West Midlands near Worcestershire.
If you are looking for an environment that will invest in your training and development to attain progression whilst paying a competitive salary up to £45,000 basic then this is the right role for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to settle down in a nice area where there is a supportive management team.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience in statutory setting Children's Services and Management experience in Social Work.
Particularly undertaking complex assessments, court reports and giving evidence.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide