Children's Support Worker - Immediate Start
Children's Support Worker - Immediate Start - Liverpool
This is an opportunity for you to join a well established organisation with positive reviews from its staff.
There is a great team at the organisation that enjoys working together, as their place a high regard on teamwork.
You would be joining a positive chorus of people who enjoy their jobs.
You must have:
- NVQ level 3 in Children and Young People
- Ideally will drive
- Must have experience within children's services
- Must be able to work shifts
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!