Supervising Social Worker - Home Based - North East
A reputable national fostering provider have an opportunity for an experienced fostering social worker to join their fostering team on a permanent basis.
This is a flexible role, where you are not required to be in the office 9-5, however you will be covering the North East, so travel within the role is required.
You must have at least 1 year's experience within a fostering team to be considered for this role.
Join a child-centred environment where the child comes first in the service.
You will use your assessing, supervising, and training skills in this role alongside other professionals to provide a therapeutic and holistic approach to fostering.
You will be joining a non-profit organisation, and a renowned provider of fostering and adoption services, so you will be surrounded by people who put the children first.
The organisation is growing with some exciting developments within fostering, and you will be a part of this.
With continuous professional development offered by an organisation that promotes from within, this is a great opportunity for someone who would like to further their career within an Independent Fostering Agency.
The Role - Supervising Social Worker
Your role will include Form F assessments, and supervising your own caseload.
You will also be training Foster Carers and Connected Persons, which gives you variety within the role so each day will be different.
Although a background in a Therapeutic approach to fostering is desirable, additional training will be provided so that you can deliver attachment theory training to foster carers.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skillset in fostering in a small and supportive team.
- HCPC Registration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of fostering assessments and relevant legislation
- At least 1 year's of post-qualifying experience within a Local Authority fostering team or IFA
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
Key words: home based supervising social worker, fostering, support foster carers, Form F, Form Fs, Independent Fostering Agency, IFA, non-profit, charity, qualified social worker.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO