QA /Post market specialist - Austrian MedTech - Global role
Post market surveillance / Vigilance specialist - ISO 13485 - Austrian Med Devices
On behalf of our Austrian client, a leader in microelectronic products in the Medical Devices industry, we are seeking a person with 2 - 3 years experience in post market surveillance activities within the Medical dsevices industry.
This is a global system hence English is the main language, however German would definitely be useful.
Some technical background (eg Biomedical engineering) would be ideal for an understanding of the (Class III) products, together with analysis and reporting of post-market data to competent authorities in EU and US and for clinical evaluations.
Relocators welcome - Free German lessons are amongst the benefits that come with an attractive salary package.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For industry news and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices sectors, please join my Linked group at ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
Keywords: Returned Devices Adverse Events, recalls, Compliance, manufacturing, R&D, Research and Development, Quality Management, complaints handling, technical, ISO 13485, FMEA, Medical devices, root cause analysis, QMS, CAPA, Austria, Nonstop Recruitment
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA