Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
Nurse Practitioner, London : South East
37.5-40 hours per week - Flexible
Negotiable and Excellent Salary
Strong clinical nursing team
Opportunity to diversify skill set and to train further alongside ?like-minded? Clinical Staff
Diverse and varied patient demographic : further your CPD Skills!
Annual Leave : 28 days PLUS Bank holidays!
Chase Medical is recruiting for a primary care experienced Nurse Practitioner in the South East area of London.
The suitable Nurse Practitioner will have the ability to work autonomously and to prescribe independently for patients.
Triage and face to face appointments will make up your day and you'll ideally be experienced in Primary Care.
Nurses familiar with an alternative way of working and/or minimal primary care experience are encouraged to apply, as this role has the opportunity to train further and to up skill and train candidates in primary care.
Diabetes experience would be desirable.
The centre is offering the following:
* Up to Full-time hours
* CPD Opportunities
* NHS Pension
* 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (with a view to extend with length of service)
* Friendly and Approachable Nursing Team
To Apply: Send in your CV to Sarah at email@example.com or call her in the office on 0114 275 7421.
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency offering Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Community Nurses fantastic work opportunities across the UK.
Our expert Permanent Team can guide you through the application process and will also be able to negotiate employment terms for you including salary and working hours etc.
We also have regular locum work available to our Nurses! We pay our Nurse Practitioners between £35 and £60 per hour (including holiday pay!) for locum shifts.
There's no minimum number of hours required to work and you can book shifts up to 12 months in advance.
Our nurses can work as often or as little as they like, giving them great work-life balance.
Get in touch today and refer a friend or colleague : successful referral s will win you a £50 reward!
Job Reference: SC-AP-SWL
- Start: Flexible
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000-60000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
- Location: South West London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Sarah
- Tel: 01142757421
- Fax: 01142180995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-AP-SWL
- Posted: 2016-10-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Practice Nurse - Burnley
- Nurse Practitioner, North Bradford, Permanent
- Practice Nurse With Minor Illness, Wakefield, Permanent, Part-Time
- General Practitioner (GP), Manchester
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) : near Castleford
- GP - Preston (Lancashire)
- Nurse Practitioner, Liverpool
- Salaried GP : near Chorley
- Nurse Practitioner, Walsall
- Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Leicester
- Practice Nurse, Kirkby
- Practice Nurse, local to Bishop's Stortford
- Practice Nurse Position Available Locally to Walsall.
- Exciting New Vacancy: Travel Clinic Nurse, Leeds
- Nurse Practitioner
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Darlington, Part Time
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Richmond - North Yorkshire, Part Time
- Nurse Practitioner - Twickenham
- Practice Nurse Job, Pontefract
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Liverpool, Permanent : Full Time