Hospital Operations Coordinator/Los Angeles 2nd shift
UHS is growing in the Los Angeles Market and we are looking for a strong team leader!!
The Hospital Operations Coordinator is responsible for the leadership on all daily operations within the hospital in the absence of the Operations Manager - Hospital.
In addition, they are responsible for delivering on the established Metrics within the contracted agreement, as well as, assisting in the Team Building of the ASSET360 FTE's.
- Work with HQC to ensure that equipment is functioning at the highest standards.Assist in the oversight of the equipment flow while redirecting and allocating resources.
Maintaining the necessary inventory of equipment, equipment productivity, supplies and support structure to ensure an effective and functional Asset Management Program.
- Investigate nursing staff concerns and opportunities for improvement in lieu of the Operations Manager - Hospital.
Implement appropriate courses of action in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Basic understanding of the existing Contract between UHS and the Customer, including the ability to facilitate this document.
- Assist with the supervision of the HST personnel including but not limited to training, performance reviews and engaging in corrective action plans when necessary.
Helping to establish and administer the reporting requirements, and directing their career development.
- Assist with management of staffing schedules based upon equipment volume, and foster cooperation among the various shifts to ensure a positive team approach.
Work to deliver a dedicated and harmonious working environment in which staff retention is a focus.
- Facilitate, educate and deliver the HST training manual for each employee.
- Provide ongoing supervision of all HST personnel in the daily operation of the ASSET360.
Coach staff in problem solving, effective communication and conflict resolution situations.
Work with Operations Manager - Hospital to develop career path opportunities for all FTE's.
- Provide leadership of all HST personnel in regards to training and education of ASSET360 policies, procedures and best practices.
This also includes training and use of in Care.
- Assist with completion of daily tasks, such as patient rounds, equipment deliveries and cleaning process as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Detail oriented.
- Computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel).
- Communication (verbal and written).
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of communication with all involved parties.
- Work with and understand the technical and financial side of business.
- Lead a diversified team to a unified goal.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of Medical or Management experience.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - FT Tampa