Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am seeking a SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR to join our client whose offices are in Kent but are working on large high value building projects across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and London doing mainly post contract duties and some loss and expence work.
My client is a firm of construction consultants working closely with contractors, sub-contractors and developers offering full commercial support across a range of building projects including heritage buildings, new build and refurbishment of commercial offices, social housing and more.
They largely work on projects across the South East although their offices are based in Kent.
You will be an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who may be MRICS or MCIOB or similarly qualified.
You will need to have good experience of mainly post contract work ideally gained on large commercial or residential / mixed use or similar projects as my client is working on commercial, residential and retail projects.
You should have experience of using a variety of forms of contract but in particular JCT and any experience in the use of NEC contracts would be useful.
You should have excellent communciation skills and be able to work as part of a team on large projects or to work on your own.
You must have excellent experience of post tender work and also of loss & expence so an understanding of claims would be useful.
My client offers excellent opportunities for ambitious quantity surveyors who are keen to move up to the next level.
My client offers a salary of around £65000 to £70000 plus car allowance, pension, professional fees etc.
Please click below to email your c.v.
or give me, Denise Neville a call on 020 7613 5555 for an informal confidential discussion.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler
- Customer Care Administrator
- Property Manager - contract
- Quantity Surveyor (Pre or Post APC)