Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - NEC3
I am seeking an INTERMEDIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR with NEC3 experience to join our client whose offices are in Kent but are working on a range of civil engineering projects across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and London doing mainly post contract duties and some loss and expence work.
My client is a firm of construction consultants working closely with contractors, sub-contractors and developers offering full commercial support across a range of civil engineering projects including roads, rail, water treatment, tunneling and more.
They largely work on projects across the South East although their offices are based in Kent.
You will be an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who will be Degree or Diploma qualified ideally in Quantity Surveying with two or more QS experience on civil engineering projects using NEC3 contracts.
You will need to have good experience of mainly post contract work ideally gained on large civil engineering projects as my client is working on roads, rail, water treatment, tunneling and more.
You should have experience of using a variety of forms of contract but in particular NEC3.
You should have excellent communciation skills and be able to work as part of a team on large projects or to work on your own if required.
You must have excellent experience of post tender work and also an understanding of loss & expence as you could get more involved with claims.
My client offers excellent opportunities for ambitious quantity surveyors who are keen to move up to the next level.
My client offers a salary of around £34000 to £45000 plus car allowance, pension, professional fees etc.
Please click below to email your c.v.
or give me, Denise Neville a call for an informal confidential discussion on 020 7613 5555.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Project Manager (local authority clients)
- Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Planning Engineer - M&E Engineering services
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler