Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dubai
I am now seeking a SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR, to join my client in their DUBAI office to work on a good variety of projects for overseas clients.
You must have been trained in the U.K.
and have worked in the UK for a firm of PQS for at least five years or more.
My client is a firm of private practice quantity surveyors with one UK office and a number of offices across the Middle East.
Their clients are mainly from the Middle East and investing in properties across the Middle East and also in the U.K.
Projects in the Middle East are very varied and include high value residential, private hospitals and clinics, offices, mixed use and more.
You will need to have a Quantity Surveying qualification i.e.
Degree, Diploma, HND, HNC or similar.
My client is not bothered about chartered status although MRICS is useful and feels that experience is more important which must have been gained with a British firm of PQS.
Ideally you will have gained previous experience of working in the Middle East or other overseas location although good UK experience will suffice, and training must have been gained in the U.K.
You will work as the Senior Quantity Surveyor and you will need to have excellent client facing skills.
You must have good overall experience of all pre and post contract work and be able to lead a small team of mixed nationality quantity surveyors.
You will do procurement advice, cost estimates, cost planning, feasibility, tender documentation, contract administration, bills of quantities, report writing, cost management, final accounts, site visits, advising on contractual claims and more.
Salary and allowances are very negotiable according to your level of experience.
Please either click below to email through your c.v.
or give me, Denise Neville a call on +44 (0)20 7613 5555 for an informal and confidential discussion.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Project Manager (local authority clients)
- Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Planning Engineer - M&E Engineering services
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler