Legal Secretary/PA - Family Law
This supportive and dynamic Sydney CBD Law firm is looking for a Legal PA to join their Family Law team.
The firm focus on creating a friendly work environment, developing their employees to create relationships with their clients and have an excellent reputation within the legal industry.
This firm also offer excellent growth opportunities and are happy to accept experienced candidates who are currently studying.
This role gives you the opportunity to work closely and learn from 2 Solicitors.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- Liaising with clients and Barristers
- Drafting billing letters
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary management
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal PA (within Family Law)
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Confident communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Positive approach
- Experience using LEAP, Affinity or Lotus would be highly regarded
- Professional presentation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Business Development Manager - Print
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles