Legal Secretary - Insurance
This highly successful, national law firm are located in the heart of the CBD within stunning offices.
The firm has a long established reputation of providing superior service to their clients and offering an inclusive and friendly working environment for their staff.
A role is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within Insurance Litigation.
The role will see you responsible for:
- Processing end of month billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Prepare briefs, documents and letters
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Liaising with clients
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Insurance
- Strong technical skills, with a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- You will be confident, personable and have an eye for detail
If you are looking to work for a highly regarded law firm, where hard work and dedication are rewarded, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
- Junior Float Secretary
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter