Our client is a leading accountancy firm, with an excellent reputation for career development.
Due to continued growth they have a brand new exciting position and are looking for a Graduate/Trainee Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a complex and challenging environment. This role can offer you an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) plus company incentives!
As a Graduate/Trainee Accountant, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Undertaking financial administration.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Controlling income and expenditure.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Performing any other tasks as required.
Being a successful Graduate/Trainee Accountant, you will have:
- Good numerical skills
- Passion for accounting
- Motivational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician