A well-known Australian brand, they operate in the education sector and have undergone significant year on year growth since inception over 10 years' ago.
Due to this continued growth they are now seeking a driven Financial Controller to take them through the next phase of growth.
Reporting into the CFO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage an accounting team
- Oversees the production of all statutory reporting
- Liaising with external auditors/tax consultants
- Company insurance
- Month end accounting
- Management reporting & analysis
- Cash-flow management
- Maintain and ensure integrity of ERP system
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with several years' experience in a management role
- Demonstrated experience/skills streamlining process and procedures
- Ability to work both at a ‘hands-on' level and also managing the work-flow of a team
- Broad accounting skills across management and statutory reporting
- High levels of commercial acumen and a pro-active approach
- Experience in change management would be advantageous
For further information please contact Ben Wheeler or Chris Mcginty on 07 3118 0125.
To send your application, please click "Apply" below.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation