Senior .Net Developer
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer: An experienced Senior Full Stack .Net Developer is required to build web applications and mobile apps for some of the largest companies in the world, as well as a plethora of companies and charities of all sizes.
We are looking for an experienced full stack .net developer to join a talented and friendly team at an award winning creative agency based in Greenwich in London.
As Senior Full Stack .Net Developer you will work alongside digital consultants, ux designers and account managers to determine the best solution for the company's clients.
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will dictate the architecture of projects and have a strong influence on the others.
As a senior they will guide the less senior members of the team on approaches, code quality and technology.
The agency helps business effect digital transformation and has many clients and projects on at any one time, each with unique challenges.
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer could be working on an angular based web application for a large multinational, a .net mvc website, or a mobile app for a start-up!
Come and join a passionate bunch of geeks who love pushing what's possible with the latest tech, are not stuck using one version of a framework, and not stuck with any particular framework at all.
The agency always uses the latest versions of tools, and those tools tend to be the best - Visual studio, Resharper, Teamcity, etc, but are always looking to improve!
Skills and Experiences:
- 4+ years of experience developing for the web in .net
- Experience in a creative agency is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to challenge, guide and support the team where necessary
- In depth knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 (inc LESS or SASS), C#.
- Good knowledge of Teamcity and distributed source control (GIT or Mercurial)
- Experience using ionic/Cordova or Xamarin or native mobile development is a plus but not essential
- Knowledge of CMSs such as Umbraco and/or Sitecore is a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to join one of London's award winning digital agencies, in a position offering long term career opportunities.
Competitive salary based on experience is on offer.
A great company culture including regular company nights out, plus foosball & Xbox for downtime.
Great coffee, a great selection of teas, fruit, snacks and a bar stocked with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are benefits with this company.
Cycle Scheme, Computer Scheme and Childcare Vouchers are also available.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- PMO Manager
- Print Manager
- Retail Manager
- Retail Sales Assistant & Team Leader
- Oven Operative
- Travel Sales Consultants
- Marketing Executive
- Digital Print Manager
- Oracle Developers PL / SQL & APEX
- IT Field Service Engineer
- Experienced Folder / Stitching Operators
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Sales Consultant
- iOS Developer
- Senior Analyst
- B2C Sales Development Professional
- Payroll Clerk - Part Time
- Graduate Technical Support Technician
- Tactical Staffing Manager
- Office Administrator