French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&5
Great opportunity in North West London School, French Teacher
- North West London
- Immediate Start
- Long term , rest of academic year
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
Are you looking to secure yourself an exciting and fulfilling French teaching role at an Ofsted rated “good” and newly refurbished, mixed secondary school in North West London?
The role is to teach Spanish to mixed ability classes and you should be confident teaching to A-level (KS3-5) and have a similar MFL qualification.
This school is a highly successful, mixed comprehensive school in the heart of North West London.
It is recognised as a “good” school by Ofsted.
The school has been granted specialist school status in Business and Enterprise and also hosts a City Learning Centre (CLC) which contains state of the art ICT and music facilities.
The school offers an upbeat and purposeful learning environment along with creative teaching and learning.
The teachers have an excellent understanding of their subjects and their student, which motivates and facilitates their learning progress .They are looking for a teacher who has a flair for working with young people; is resilient, highly driven and self-motivated, and will go the extra mile to ensure that students achieve beyond their own expectations.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for French.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: Immediate Start
- Duration: Academic Year
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: North West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-06 10:05:38 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5