We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Reservations Consultant to work alongside the Sales Team on a day-to-day basis.
The Reservations Consultant is responsible for handling, converting and closing enquiries to successful conclusion within agreed service levels.
, Responsible for handling, converting and closing enquiries to successful conclusion within agreed service levels.
, The key objective is to achieve the company, team and personal targets by accurately processing each enquiry and generating the necessary documentation, ensuring the client's expectations are met in line with agreed standard operating procedures and service level guidelines.
, You will be expected to maximise conversion opportunities to achieve set targets.
, The ability to manage, close and convert enquiries
, Customer service focused and an enthusiasm to exceed clients expectations
, Consultive and empathetic approach to client's needs
, Excellent communication skills , both verbal and written
, Usage of correct grammar and punctuation in written work
, Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
, Good time management
, Team player.
able to lead by example
, High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
, Ability to problem solve
, Flexible attitude to working outside of core job role and working hours
, Professional appearance and demeanour
, Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
, A basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 37.5 hours per week (on a varying shift pattern between 07:30am - 22:00pm)
, If you would like to apply for the position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Helen on 02073475060
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Assistant Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)