Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Our client is a highly regarded provider of training courses to the banking and corporate finance industry.
Due to continued growth they now require an experience Digital Marketing professional with a thorough understanding of digital marketing including email marketing, SEO, analytical tools (e.g.
Google Analytics), CRMs and website management.
Desired butnot wholly essential experience includes supplier and project management, social media management, understanding of CMS systems (WordPress) and Ecommerce platforms.
Experience of a service based product would be advantageous as will a genuine interest in the financial services industry.
A considerable SEO challenge, the successful candidate will face is the understanding of conscious and unconscious search patterns that our niche market dictates and successfully tap into their needs with different optimisation tactics.
Substantial knowledge of CRM systems would be advantageous as the candidate will be required to specify a CRM system, brief suppliers and negotiate with suppliers, launch the system and translate CRM analytics to enhance internal processes and improve the company’s email marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be working in very busy office environment with a hard working team of twelve (business development and administration), each focussed on meeting deadlines and demands.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team.
They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations.
UK +44 (0) 330 335 3840
- Start: 06/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Origin Multilingual
- Contact: Jared Gotel
- Tel: +44 (0) 208 920 7936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH8558(a)
- Posted: 2016-10-06 15:11:28 -
- View all Jobs from Origin Multilingual
More Jobs from Origin Multilingual
- German Document Controller (Translation), €55k Hamburg
- German Document Controller (Translation) £35k, Manchester
- Italian with Spanish Sales Exec, £22-25,000, Wolverhampton, UK
- Canadian French Sales Exec, £22-25,000, Wolverhampton, UK
- UK Sales Exec (Australian Market), £22-25,000, Wolverhampton, UK
- Japanese Sales Exec, £22-25,000, Wolverhampton, UK
- Sales Exec, £22-29,000, Wolverhampton, UK
- Customer Service Agent (night shift) Dublin €23-25k
- German Order Management, €30-55k, Germany
- German Project Manager, €30-55k, Germany
- Graduate Localisation Project Manager, Cork €30k
- Collections Agent - Dublin - €25k
- Turkish Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- Dutch Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- Finnish Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- Swedish Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- Danish Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- Norwegian Social Media Customer Support, Relocation package, Berlin
- French Territory Manager Essex UK £40K OTE
- German 1st Level Technical Support, Munich €40k-45k