Fares and Ticketing Consultant
Experienced Fares and Ticketing Consultant required for an ambitious owner-run luxury tour operator based in Cheshire.
My client is looking for a meticulous and enthusiastic fares and ticketing consultant .
You will ideally have previous experience of working within ticketing department of a Tour Operator, using a Amadeus, this is an excellent opportunity to continue your career with a growing Travel Company, within their operations and ticketing team.
Salary package is highly competitive, excellent basic (negotiable/dependent on experience), 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, with fantastic working hours.
- Handling all aspects of ticketing including issuing nett/CAT35 and published fare tickets.
- Processing refunds and ADM/ACM queries, BSP reconciliation, handling amendments and ticket reissues.
- Assisting the sales team with complex fare itineraries, checking fares and updating and developing consultants knowledge on airfares.
- Reissuing tickets due to time changes or passenger action.
- Processing ticketing on group bookings.
- Managing fares, airline contacts, and the distribution of nett/CAT35 & published fares through Amadeus Fare Xpert.
- Collecting and entering APIS and frequent flyer information, ordering special requests and pre allocating seats.
Salary is dependent on experience, and comes with an excellent benefits package including, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and fantastic working hours.
This is also an excellent career move to an established Luxury Tour Operator, with a great reputation and ambitious & realistic growth plans.
If you are keen to be considered and find out more, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV.
Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Lisa on 0161 9236120.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)
- Pricing Executive