Coded Welder required for an engineering company based in West Sussex.
As a Coded Welder, you will be mainly be welding armour on vehicles.
You must be coded in MIG.
Previous experience of welding on vehicle structures and armour would be advantageous.
Ideal candidate must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and instructions.
As a coded welder, you must have previous experience of welding armour or stainless and must have previous experience of working on vehicles.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- CAD Technician - Structural Design
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering