Registered General Nurse (Adult Nurse) - Scunthorpe
Service Care Health currently have vacancies for registered general nurses (RGN), adult branch, within a number of NHS hospitals in Scunthorpe.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of a high quality patient focus, working in partnership with the MDT to facilitate a high quality of care and discharge planning.
You will be responsible for the support of ward staff in the running of the ward, supervising HCAs and junior staff, while managing a patient load.
You must have a degree or equivalent qualification in adult nursing, previous experience in a hospital setting and current registration with the NMC.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford