Paediatric Intensive Care - Staff Nurse
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital that solely specialises in the care of Paediatrics and Women's Health.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers the following specialities, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is now seeking a Staff Nurse to work in their Paediatric Intensive Care unit, the post holder will be responsible and accountable for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for children in a critical care setting.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience as a Children's Nurse either in a High Dependency Unit, NICU or PICU
- NMC Registered Registered Sick Children Nurse (RSCN)
- Basic/Intermediate Paediatric Life Support
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent clinical governance and experience with audits
- Ability to work within a team and independently
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse