Senior Web Application Developer; Paddington; £53k
Senior Web Application Developer required by a genuinely fascinating company based in Paddington.
This position is offered on a fixed term basis until the end of March 2018.
This is a hugely exciting role offering you the opportunity to expand your skills set (e.g.
into high performance computing, R and C/C++ application development).
You will need -
·MSc in Computer Science (desirable)
·Experience managing/coordinating software development projects involving multiple developers
·Experience with HTML5 AIs including Canvas and JS frameworks such as JQuery
·Experience using modern visualisation libraries
·Experience of database design
·FIT, Gulp etc and standard development practice tools
In return, the company are offering salary in the region of £50k and the position is offered on a long term fixed term basis until March 2018.
Don't delay - this is probably one of the most interesting roles on the market this week!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- Solaris Engineer Slough Sparc Solaris Oracle 12c C£65K+bens
- Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£55k +Bens
- IT Developer; Any programming language + SQL; Chester; > £29k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+