Senior Business Travel Consultant
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - HAMPSHIRE
Do you have at least 5 years' experience of working in Business Travel? Do you have robust fare and CRS knowledge; a Business Travel company are looking to recruit Business Travel Consultant to join their team.
This Hampshire based Travel Company is recruiting for an experienced reservations consultant to book worldwide tailor made packages and business travel.
, Dealing with a range of busy Small to Medium Business Travel corporate clients
, Reserving Flights, Hotels and car hire and any special requests to global destinations
, Handling telephone and email enquires
, Offer exceptional customer service skills
, The ability to write professionally to clients & customers.
, MINIMUM 5 years industry experience in travel (preferably Business Travel) with an ABTA and IATA appointed Travel Agency.
BA1 and BA2.
, Experience as a Consultant in a business travel environment; emphasis on business account sales with a working knowledge of group and leisure sales.
, Strong CRS skills / preferably Amadeus & Galileo ESSENTIAL.
, Have a good understanding of worldwide travel and fares
, Good Geography and airline knowledge
, Be professional, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate
If you have the relevant experience required please follow the link below to apply for the job.
Alternatively you can call Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email your CV to Laurenf@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Insurance Sales Executive (DECEMBER STARTS)
- Cruise Specialist Consultant North Derbyshire
- Part Time Travel Specialist North Northamptonshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Business Development Manager. Aberdeen
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Travel Manager
- Luxury Worldwide Leisure Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant (Asia Specialist)
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Manager, Ayrshire
- Product and Trading Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Customer service Executive
- Travel Consultant - Cruise
- Transport Assistant - Tour Operations
- Tour Operations- Database Admin Supervisor
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker
- Business Development / Account Manager - CorporateTravel
- Groups Business Travel Consultant