Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital that solely specialises in the care of Paediatrics and Women's Health.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility cover the following specialities, Paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their Theatre Department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse or HCPC Registered ODP
- At least 1 years experience as a Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Adult and Paediatric Theatre Experience
- Theatre Anaesthetic Qualification - Desirable
- Mentorship Qualification - Desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry