Senior Transitions Social Worker - SE England
Social Worker (Transitions) - South East England
Salary upto £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for permanent Senior Social Worker in the Transitions Team based within an Adults Social Care service in a South East England Local Authority.
The positions involve holding complex case loads therefore relevant experience is essential in order to apply for this position.
An applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions.
To Apply you must meet the following criteria -
- Qualified Social Worker with a current HCPC registration.
- Adult Social Care experience as a Social Worker of at least 1 years post qualification.
- Car Driver is essential
- Relevant and sound knowledge of Personalisation and SDS.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attend a full 3 week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are assigned a “buddy” to help you settle into your new role
- Are provided with a personal performance plan to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
- A local government pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
- Full access to a range of other benefits please see the Staff benefits link for further information.
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 01189485555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Children's Home Manager - (Deputies Considered)
- Adult Social Worker - Hospital Based
- Deputy Manager
- Head Of Care - SEN School
- Adult Senior Social Workers
- Support Worker - Surrey
- Support Worker - West Kent
- Supervising Social Worker
- Waking Night Support Workers - SEN School
- Residential Support Workers - SEN School
- Adults Senior Social Worker
- Locum Area Social Worker – Children - Medway
- Locum Social Worker – Medway
- Service Manager
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Support Workers - SEN School
- Locum Social Worker – Child Protection Team – Slough - £34 ph
- Locum Social Worker, CP Team, London Borough of Hillingdon, £34
- Adult Social Worker - Hospital Integrated Discharge Team (HID)