Homeworking Business Travel Consultant.
Are you looking for a better work/ life balance? Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for full time hours, that fit around a busy life style? Would you like to be working from home for an established Business Travel Company? If yes, then read on! This leading corporate travel company is looking to recruit an experienced full time Business Travel Consultant to join the out of hours homeworking team.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of Business Travel Consultant will involve dealing with a range of high profile corporate accounts, delivering the highest standard of customer service covering a mixture of accounts.
- Working from home, dealing with incoming calls and emails from corporate clients to arrange business travel
- Using GDS to make reservations including: flights, hotels, car hire, rail and other business travel needs
- Working on multiple corporate accounts
- Offering excellent customer service to your clients, building a rapport
We are looking for Business Travel Consultants that are fully trained on all aspects of worldwide business travel reservations using GDS.
Training will be provided on accounts and company procedures, but you do need to be confident to 'hit the ground running'.
Salary will be dependent on experience, though in the region of £23k pa - £27K pa.
You will be joining a highly regarded, rapidly expanding company.
If you are keen to be considered for the great role, please follow the instructions to apply.
For any questions, please contact Katie at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0161 923 6120 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)
- Pricing Executive
- Travel Advisor
- Business Travel Consultant Staffordshire
- European Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Customer Service Consultant - South Birmingham
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Wolverhampton
- EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
- Travel Consultant, Cheshire
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Agency Sales Executive
- SALES SUPPORT & PRICING SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- AIRLINE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Travel Consultant
- Retail Travel Consultant Norwich