Medical Affairs Manager- Entry level!- Switzerland
My client has successful brands, recognized leaders on the European market leaders and are constantly expanding an offering more internal opportunities for their employees.
For the Swiss office they are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager- this is a fantastic chance to enter the industry and build a career!
As the company is very experienced and knows the business well, they offer all training necessary for your development- plus you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Medical Director and learn from him.
What they need is someone with fluency int he local languages (French, German) and who has experience as a scientific researcher or in Medical Affairs.
Life Science degree- PhD
Experience in Scientific Research OR Medical Affairs
Background in Nutrition
Fluency in German, French, and English
Do contact me and send me your CV in Word format at email@example.com
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team