Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Community - West London - £29 - £31
Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Community - West London - £29 - £31 per hour
We are currently looking for an advanced physiotherapist specialising in community rehabilitation for a community healthcare in Harrow.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience as an autonomous practitioner with experience of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Respiratory, pulmonary rehabilitation and group exercise class in the community.
The ideal physiotherapist will be a team player who can work within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team, including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Rehabilitation Assistants.
The team predominately treat patients within their own home or the community environment.
Use of a car and driving licence would be essential
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates - Outer London weighting
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Community based work
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes;
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment of respiratory conditions
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire