Communication Support Officer | South Tyneside
Communication Support Officer | Children's Sensory Impaired Service | South Tyneside
Service Care Solutions, in partnership with South Tyneside Council, are looking for a Communication Support Officer, with experience of working with Children with hearing impairments as well as high level British Sign Language skills.
The team are made up of qualified teachers, skilled teaching assistants, mobility and technical support officers.
Advice, information and assessment can be provided to home and school.
Support is also available to children in play groups and nursery placements.
The candidate will be working within the team to provide 1 on 1 support to children with hearing impairments.
The role is for an unspecified ongoing contract over 37 hours per week full time.
Pay Rates are between £9-£10 per hour.
- British Sign Language
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working with Children with Sign Supported English
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Own transport and driver's license or means of mobility support
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Month ongoing
- Rate: £9 - £10 per hour + Depending on experiance
- Location: Tyne and Wear, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-06 16:14:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge