Trainee Operations Manager
Trainee Operations Manager - Birmingham - £22,000-£26,000 pa
Our client, an internationally recognised recycling company with sites in over 150 locations, are looking to recruit a number of Trainee Operations Managers at various locations across the UK.
This demanding position will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a fast paced, ambitious and reputable organisation.
You will undergo an intensive induction program in which you will gain an in depth understanding of the companies' services and products.
The role would suit someone who has previously worked in a supervisory/team leader role within one of the following (or similar) industries:
Recycling, aggregates, concrete, distribution, logistics, trade counter.
- Be commercially astute, financially aware and have the ability to view the big picture of the company.
- Previous supervisory/team leading experience
- Have good client facing skills
A salary of between £22,000 - £26,000 pa is on offer.
Plus life assurance, pension, phone and a discretionary bonus scheme.
To apply for the role of Trainee Operations Manager please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Sales Person
- Setting Out Engineer (Substation)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10