Senior Staff Nurse - PICU
This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Senior Staff Nurse - PICU, who will provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality nursing care to children and families.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered -RSCN
- Assessing & Mentoring qualification
- Evidence of ongoing dynamic continuing professional development within the speciality linked to demonstrable clinical competencies
- Relevant PICU course
- Leadership or management training
- Basic Life Support training
- At least 2 years recent PICU experience
- Excellent paediatric clinical skills
- Relevant specialist skills and abilities for PICU.
- Effective managerial, leadership and organisational skills.
- Effective teaching, training and preceptorship skills.
- Able to motivate and develop a team of staff.
- Able to problem solve and initiate change.
- Able to work across professional team and organizational boundaries.
- Ability to delegate and prioritise.
- Interviewing skills.
- Appraisal skills.
- Administration of IV drugs.
- Administering medication according to HCA Medication Policy
- Able to look after a ventilated patient
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry