Credit Controller - French Speaking
Our Client, a highly regarded company with their UK Headquarters in Slough, is seeking an experienced French-speaking Credit Controller to join their busy team.
This temporary role has materialised due to internal growth and acquisitions and will allow an opportunity for someone to build on their existing experience within a corporate Accounts Receivable or Credit control environment.
The client will consider candidates with as little as 6 months experience as long as they are fluent in French and can travel to Slough.
This is a temporary position anticipated to last at least 6 months with potential for longer term opportunities.
It is felt that a person who has gained the majority of their experience in a large company, US owned or SSC environment would have the right experience for this role.
This role will involve the following:
- Process payment information
- Identify invoice information to apply payments to appropriate receivable items
- Complete quality control verification to balance to check data.
- Identify cash suspense accounts items and monitor ageing of accounts to resolve outstanding items -chasing by telephone or letter
- Research and resolve issues where the remittance advice does not clearly identify the purpose of the payment.
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management as required
- Ensure controls are performed as required by process
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs) and performance targets related to Sales Ledger
- Support period end financial closing activities
- Create bad debt provisions and continuous monitoring of the debtor situation and credit control to ensure that the business has limited exposure to bad debts
- Speak to customers in the local language to chase for payments.
Liaise with solicitors and other debt collection agencies where required
Central to this role is the ability to work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
Our client will offer the chosen candidate the chance to gain real exposure to the business and strong performance will be rewarded with extensions to the 6 month term, or potentially a permanent role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Junior Auditor
- Intercompany Accountant German Speaking
- Intercompany Accountant Dutch Speaking
- Assistant Accountant
- Russian Speaking Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- German Speaking Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Group PMI Administrator Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper