Locum Senior Practitioner - LAC Team Worcestershire Council-Neg
Worcestershire County Council is currently looking for Qualified Locum Senior Practitioner to join their LAC team.
Worcestershire County Council is a well-established council, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
The team offers an exciting environment to work in and provides plenty of career progression for candidates looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy taking on a challenge and work well with court work.
Candidates should have experience of undertaking complex casework.
As well as being able to give advice, mentor and advise newly qualified and less experienced social workers.
Successful candidates will have experience of:
Your duties will include:
- Undertake more complex cases and families.
- To support, advise, mentor other social workers.
- Promote effective communication with families
- To maintain and ensure service standards
You will need:
- HCPC Registration
- A current DBS
- Minimum 3-5 years post qualifying experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Zainab Afzal 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Wandsworth - £30+
- Locum Care Manager
- Locum Social Worker
- Registered Manager
- Locum Social Worker – CAMHS Service –Birmingham The Priory Hosp
- Social Worker - Care Management Team
- Part Time Support Workers
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Support Workers - SEN School
- Approved Mental Health Professional - (AMHP) - CMHT
- Adults Assistant Team Manager - CMHT
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Relocation Package Offer
- Locum Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Staffordshire County
- Support Workers
- Learning Support Assistants
- ATM - MASH Team - London Borough of Merton - £35 ph
- ATM Intake & Assessment Team -London Borough of Hounslow - £24+
- Locum Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Workers - SEN School