Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - South East England
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - South East London
Salary up to £36,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Occupational Therapist in the Reablement Team to be based in the South East of London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Occupational Therapist to join our Integrated Team.
You will need to have a minimum of three years post graduate experience, preferably in the rehabilitation field.
Excellent knowledge of moving and handling techniques would be an advantage.
This post will involve working closely with Nurses, Social Workers, Physiotherapists, Doctors, Activity Co-ordinator and volunteers from both Health and Social Care backgrounds.
This post will involve assessment and treatment of patients, caseload management, supervision and training of junior staff, Access / Home visits, management tasks delegated by the Lead Therapist, supporting other Team members as appropriate, leading on audits and attending family and MDT meetings.
The post holder will also deputise for the Lead
Therapist when she is not on the Unit.
A car owner / driver with a valid driving license is essential for this post as you will be carrying out visits in patients' homes and other settings within the community.
A successful candidate will receive:
- Salary: up tp £36,000
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- Health screening,
- Dental insurance,
- Personal accident scheme,
- Retail vouchers
- Car lease scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Wandsworth - £30+
- Locum Care Manager
- Locum Social Worker
- Registered Manager
- Locum Social Worker – CAMHS Service –Birmingham The Priory Hosp
- Social Worker - Care Management Team
- Part Time Support Workers
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Support Workers - SEN School
- Approved Mental Health Professional - (AMHP) - CMHT
- Adults Assistant Team Manager - CMHT
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Relocation Package Offer
- Locum Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Staffordshire County
- Support Workers
- Learning Support Assistants
- ATM - MASH Team - London Borough of Merton - £35 ph
- ATM Intake & Assessment Team -London Borough of Hounslow - £24+
- Locum Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Workers - SEN School