Staff Nurse - Radiotherapy (Day Case)
This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Staff Nurse to join their team of staff within their Radiotherapy day unit.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult)
- Extensive recent Oncology experience is essential
- Assessing & Mentoring qualification desirable
- Relevant courses/ experience in oncology/ haematology desirable
- Chemotherapy experience is essential
- Radiotherapy experience is ideal but training can be given
- Must be competent in phlebotomy, cannulation and venepuncture
This is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry