Business Development_consultancy_Challenge ?
Are you a Successful business developer ?
The successful candidate will be expected to be a key implementer on all phases of project delivery, including involvement in proposal writing, developing discussion guide, undertaking qualitative interviews, analysis of results and presenting final results.
Typically, a project will have leadership from a senior member of staff, project management from a senior consultant and support from junior members
As Senior Consultant you will initially be expected to support the Director and take a lead role in the overseeing project management.
It is expected that you will be able to take full responsibility for projects within a relatively short period of time, depending on you demonstrating a clear understanding of the business model and framework of project activity.
We expect your skills and experience will enable you to effectively liaise and discuss with the rest of the project and client teams.
- Develop and agree the appropriate process and methodology for the project in hand with the Project Director and, where appropriate, other members of the team.
- Develop and agree project and analysis plans.
- Undertake the execution of the project, including the following tasks:
- Project management.
- Managing the project team
- Client liaison.
- Qualitative research.
- Analysis of research findings.
- Development of results presentation and recommendations.
- Presentation of results.
- Client feedback.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team