Test and Development engineer - £competitive + bonus
Opportunity: Test and Development engineer
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme + NI Training
How will you spend your time?
Are you board of doing the same thing day in and day out? Well look no further with this company being a consultancy as well as selling their own product you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects!
Your daily activity will be to build test solutions to the electronics manufacturing industry predominantly using Test Stand and LabVIEW.
You will also be working on custom test systems, usually PXI, LabVIEW Real Time, Veristand or LabVIEW FPGA based.
Part of your day will also include designing, development and testing a product to prepare and develop product test specification
What do we look for?
, Experienced in a test development role
, Instrumentation knowledge suchas PXI, LXI, GPIB.
, Experience or knowledge of NI software design such as LabVIEW
, A desirable is custom hardware
A bit about us:
Being a small company they really value their employees and want to make sure they find the right candidate but also make sure the candidate is happy on a daily basis! Therefore flexi time is available alongside a casual dress down working environment.
If you are reading this and thinking my LabVIEW or ATE is a bit weak then don't worry FREE training is offered to all employees! Oh and don't forget the bonus at the end of the year!
How can I join?
Please call Danielle Chapman on 0117 428 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the potential to discuss more roles you may not be aware of!
More Jobs from ISL
- NPI product development engineer, Medical, sensors, electromech
- Software Engineer- PHP MYSQL
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Surrey - £65,000
- Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive - Reading - £45,000
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech - Java 8, Open Source
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- Senior Product Manager
- Interim Head of Discharge
- Senior Front End Developer
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer