Used Car Sales Executive - Romford
Used Car Sales Executive - Romford
Salary: £12k Basic + Excellent Commission Structure plus Company Car
Closing Date 17th October 2016
Key Words : Car Sales, Sales Executive, Motor Industry, Automotive, Car Dealership, Used Car
A family owned and operated business founded over 50 years ago and trade with same principals of treating customers fairly that has made the company so successful for over the last 50 years.
They have invested heavily in new premises in recent years.
With a belief in family values and treating people fairly, it's not just about selling a car it's about selling you cars from now on so want to look after our customers as much after the sale as before.
Our client is looking for a HUNGRY Used Car Sales Executive to join their team at their Main Dealer Dealership in Romford to assist customers with their buying experience and ensure customer satisfaction possibility to start with immediate effect and working in the Romford area.
If you are able to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate vehicle options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of commitment to treating customers fairly then this is a role that would be suited to you and offer you a place within a well-established volume car dealership with excellent career progression prospects.
You will be an experienced Car Sales Executive with a proven sales track and a passion for sales and customer service with a competitive nature and want to be the top performing sales person.
Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
Generate new customer leads
Proactively prospect existing customers
What we're looking for:
Experience in motor trade sales essential
Strong negotiating and closing skills
Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Smart personal appearance
Can positively contribute to a first class team
Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths grade A
*- C, or equivalent
Reliable and able to work using own initiative
A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 12000 Per Annum
- Location: Romford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Adam
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALC/D/032813
- Posted: 2016-10-06 17:06:04 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead